Pilot | $10,000 Competition | Round 3
Round 3: Mission End Game Phase 02
- Starts Saturday, November 6th
- The total rewards in $PILOT allocated to this round are $2,600
What’s New In Phase 02?
Stake your Pilot NFT to earn Farming rewards.
- Test the dapp including the user experience and interface
- Test the protocol by adding liquidity with ETH
- Test the protocol by adding liquidity with Alt tokens
- Test the captain bot by managing a vault
- Test the dapp by locking the liquidity
- Test the dapp by increasing/decreasing liquidity
- Test out the functionality of the index fund and by burning tokens to access the proportionate fund inside it.
- Test the dapp by migrating Uniswap v3/v2 liquidity
- Test the dapp by migrating sushi swap liquidity
- Test the dapp by collecting fees in pilot tokens
- Test the dapp by collecting fees in native pool tokens
- Test the dapp staking and unstaking NFT in whitelisted pools for farming.
- Test the dapp by claiming rewards
The total rewards in $PILOT allocated to this round are $2,600
- 3 Rewards — Burn $PILOT to access tokens in an index fund ( $50 each )
- 5 Rewards — Most fees collect in pilot tokens ( $140 each )
- 5 Rewards — Most fees collect in alt tokens ( $140 each )
- 3 Rewards — Most add/remove liquidity ( $50 each )
- 3 Rewards — Most lp tokens / NFTs migrated from Uniswap ( $50 each )
- 3 Rewards — Most lp tokens migrated from sushi swap ( $50 each )
- To burn pilot tokens visit https://competition-index.unipilot.io/
- 5 Rewards — Most Staking and Unstaking NFT’s ( $60 each )
- 5 Rewards — Most rewards claimed ( $60 each )
** The core team will decide the final winners and criteria might get changed without any notice.
How to take part in the competition
- Join the Testnet competition group on telegram
- Share the Retweet link in the telegram that you just Retweeted.
- Claim Rinkeby ether from https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
- Visit https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap to buy eligible tokens
- Visit https://competition.unipilot.io/ to take part in the competition
Here are the whitelisted tokens which are eligible for rewards in the competition.
USDT : 0x07558a7058f18cd30c41b7cb8758d558a1ad787c
USDC : 0xdd474436dfd48b9533d6afe91ce26cb6d2a9319c
WBTC : 0x761ee720748fd6a6e41f49881ecbf7e455ed1cc3
WETH : 0xc778417e063141139fce010982780140aa0cd5ab
DAI : 0xef7b27b9208d19f37dd36bf36221a98ef77b63f1
UNI : 0x96f59ff19259e090efe19285c046c4b4a1d9e399
Here are the whitelisted pools which are eligible for rewards in competition
UNI/ETH : 0.3%
USDT/ETH : 0.3%
DAI/ETH : 0.3%
ETH/USDC : 0.3%
ETH/WBTC : 0.3%
USDC/USDT : 1%
UNI/USDT : 0.3%
USDT/WBTC : 0.3%
DAI/USDT : 0.05%
PILOT/ETH : 0.3%
The leaderboard app for round 3 phase 2 will be live in a few days where you can see your rank and where others stand right now.
Specific rewards of up to $500 for users who become a captain and help in readjusting the pools by simply running Captain bot.
The code can be found here with instructions on running it.