At Unipilot, the security of your funds is of utmost importance. Ahead of the launch of Unipilot v2, we are running a number of Testnet Competitions to complement the audit by BlockApex. Participate to help us further enhance security, and earn $PILOT tokens in the process.
- Round 1 is LIVE NOW as of 4.30PM UTC, February 26th, and runs until we launch Round 2.
- $PILOT rewards allocated to this round total $3,750.
- Participants will be rewarded for most bugs reported or most activity (See full criteria below).
How to take part
- Join the Testnet competition Telegram group here
- Retweet this tweet and share the URL to your retweet in the Testnet Telegram chat.
- Claim Rinkeby ether from https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
- Visit https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap on the Rinkeby network to buy eligible tokens. Copy the addresses from the list below to ensure its the correct tokens.
- Visit https://competition.unipilot.io/ to start testing!
- Report any bugs you find in the Testnet Telegram chat.
What to look out for?
Try to interact with the dApp as much as possible with the intent of finding any errors or anomalies.
- Add liquidity
- Rebase pools
- Withdraw liquidity
$3,750 of $PILOT is allocated as reward to this round.
- 5x $150 rewards for most bugs reported of the UI/UX
- 5x $150 rewards for most bugs reported when withdrawing liquidity
- 5x $150 rewards for most bugs reported when adding liquidity
- 5x $150 rewards for most bugs reported when rebasing passive pools
- 5x $150 rewards for most bugs reported when rebasing active pools
Note: If any of the 25 positions above are not all filled, those rewards will be distributed to participants based on their amount of activity during the competition.
Walkthrough Tutorial (if required):
Use this Google Doc guide
Here are the tokens which are eligible for rewards in the competition
Here are the pools which are eligible for rewards in the competition
UNI/ETH 0.3% 0x0b2aaa72f696ed6b89dcf888b4a15c7320b6934a Passive
DAI/ETH 0.3% 0x95a2bf861422bd1e9d9206264613a2f8bed9f58d Active
ETH/USDC 0.3% 0xf2d25695f277f860aa149e1e4e3d8246d6dc215b Active
WBTC/ETH 0.3% 0xebc44278acfca37c36dd2d5a4b2202b0c39a1f39 Active
USDC/USDT 1% 0x7fc2eddb03e97c7495132661f9a4a92f931189b1 Passive
UNI/USDT 0.3% 0x68249df95ee9349450fcfbaa72264d98f27bc567 Passive
USDT/WBTC 0.3% 0xa9ac8bca9f2823154a8bd2a3ec29b247206d6b91 Passive
DAI/USDT 0.3% 0x8d8c3c154c2cb7a4137b0c35a45d126e580adb84 Passive
PILOT/ETH 0.3% 0x82d30c44c6372c4e5b30fb15134e08db69ab11fe Active
The leaderboard app for round 1 will be live in a few days at https://leaderboard.unipilot.io/
What’s new with Unipilot v2?
If you’ve been following our regular updates, you’ll know that v2 brings:
- Auto compounding to further increase fees earned
- Lower gas fees when using the protocol due to code optimizations
- Active Liquidity Management, whereby Unipilot will itself manage the liquidity positions of the top 25 pairs by TVL on Uniswap v3. These pools will be fully rebalanced with each rebase.
- Layer-2 solution compatibility; we’ll be adding support for Arbitrum, Polygon, and Optimism shortly after launch.
The team is also finalizing research into additional features.