Let’s see what was achieved at Unipilot over the past month!
- On 8 April, we announced our partnership with Propy, which is using Unipilot to assist the launch of its PRO token in the DeFi space. Unipilot will optimize and manage PRO Uniswap v3 liquidity.
BNB Chain launch
- On 19 April, we deployed on our fourth network, BNB Chain. We plan to conduct marketing campaigns soon to grow TVL on the network.
- On 26 April, we held an AMA with Arbitrum. Check it out here.
QuickSwap integration progress
- The audit is complete and we are currently running test vaults ahead of an anticipated May launch. Exciting times ahead!
- Overall TVL (including staking) increased +11% to $4.19m in April.
- TVL excluding staking grew +8% to $3.12m.
- Unipilot protocol revenue totaled $10,092 in the month. As always, 40% of this revenue is shared with PILOT stakers.
Here’s what to expect in the coming weeks and months.
- New DEXs: We’re set to launch on QuickSwap and other DEXs.
- New Chains: We’ll be expanding to more chains.
- Partnerships: We’re working on new partnerships.
- Refinements to the dApp and protocol: We’re looking to revamp the dApp design to make it more user friendly and to improve the PILOT staking model in a way that drives more rewards to users.