Launched on QuickSwap V3
It goes without saying that the key event of May was our expansion to QuickSwap V3, our second DEX after Uniswap V3. With this, our community can now easily earn sustainable yield from the top DEX on Polygon! You can visit our QuickSwap dApp at quickswap.unipilot.io.
We are working on deepening and broadening our relationship with QuickSwap, and will have more on this front very soon!
UPDATE: As of 1 June, Unipilot is also live on Quickswap V3 on the Polygon zkEVM network. See all details here.
New Active vaults
During the month we created multiple new Actively-managed vaults, including MAPLE and PEPE on Ethereum. Find all Ethereum vaults at app.unipilot.io.
- Unipilot TVL including staking is $3.2m.
- Unipilot revenue in the month totaled $4,780. As ever, 40% of this is shared with PILOT stakers, giving the token strong utility and allowing our community to share in the growth of Unipilot.
Here’s what to expect in the coming weeks and months.
- New chains: We’ll be expanding to more chains very soon.
- More DEXs: We’re looking to launch on more DEXs with concentrated liquidity.
- Partnerships: We’re working on new partnerships.
- dApp overhaul: Expedite Design are currently revamping the dApp based on feedback from both the Unipilot team and some community members.