Unipilot v2 | Testnet Competition | Round 2
As you know, at Unipilot the security of your funds is of utmost importance. Ahead of the launch of Unipilot v2, we are running a number of Testnet Competitions to complement the audit by BlockApex. Participate to help us further enhance security, and earn $PILOT tokens in the process.
- Round 2 is LIVE NOW as of 3PM UTC, March 16th
- $PILOT rewards allocated to this round total $4,500 + a $10,500 bug bounty
- Participants will be rewarded based on quantity of transactions or the severity of any bugs reported (See full criteria below).
- Join the Testnet competition Telegram group here
- Retweet this tweet and share the URL to your retweet in the Testnet Telegram chat.
- Claim Rinkeby ether from https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
- Visit https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap on the Rinkeby network to buy eligible tokens. Copy the addresses from the list below to ensure its the correct tokens.
- Visit https://competition.unipilot.io/ to start testing!
- Report any bugs you find in the Testnet Telegram chat.
- Add/increase liquidity in active and passive pools
- Rebase passive pools
- Withdraw liquidity
- Stake your LP tokens in the farm
- Claim rewards
- Unstake LP tokens from the farm
- Add liquidity to dual mining pools and claim both tokens
Repeat these steps as much as possible while keeping an eye out for any UI/UX bugs, issues or glitches.
$4,500 of $PILOT tokens are allocated to this round.
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported of the UI/UX
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported when withdrawing liquidity
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported when adding liquidity
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported when rebasing passive pools
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported when rebasing active pools
- 5x $150 for most bugs reported when staking/unstaking in the farm
Note: If any of the 30 positions above are not all filled, those rewards will be distributed to participants based on their amount of activity during the competition.
The leaderboard for Round 2 will be populated in a few days: https://leaderboard.unipilot.io/
Smart contract bug bounty
- The rewards will also depend on the severity of the bug reported.
- Users must provide a logical reason for the bugs found in the contract. Transaction hash proof is optional.
- For those wishing to take part in the bug bounty, more info is available in this Google Doc.
UNI/ETH 0.3% 0x996cbf586d366d78b4b8998b74ca2c9ebceff5f9
DAI/WETH 0.3% 0x54d8740e0f43d15facbabf26da38ed7cc8653348
USDC/WETH 0.3% 0x8b428d0e863d978a99c1b5a6dac956a4aa1fc43d
USDC/USDT 1% 0x51340972bbe560ec4bc6359940137c5e9a87b057
UNI/USDT 0.3% 0x68249df95ee9349450fcfbaa72264d98f27bc567
USDT/WBTC 0.3% 0xa9ac8bca9f2823154a8bd2a3ec29b247206d6b91
DAI/USDT 0.3% 0x8d8c3c154c2cb7a4137b0c35a45d126e580adb84
PILOT/DAI 0.3% 0xaeca6d9d06f3f2aa285455ea4defd21c9d6cfaed
ETH/USDC 0.05% 0x4a45ffb564d9ebdee88e6c99768f46c7a86c6f61 DAI/ETH 0.3% 0x4fdc4fecdd6a77fb28b727583817e2c05d0de10a
ETH/USDC 0.3% 0x56e0eeca868b2aa00162cc80a18929212996332b
WBTC/ETH 0.3% 0x7d019a287e69de852739c8fe8070d75c9dc06ec4
What’s new with Unipilot v2?
- Auto compounding to further increase fees earned
- Lower gas fees when using the protocol due to code optimizations
- Active Liquidity Management, whereby Unipilot will itself manage the liquidity positions of the top 25 pairs by TVL on Uniswap v3. These pools will be fully rebalanced with each rebase.
- Layer-2 solution compatibility; we’ll be adding support for Arbitrum, Polygon, and Optimism shortly after launch.